Mount Washington, Nh Climate & Temperature
- Mount Washington, Nh, Usa is at 44°15'N, 71°17'W, 1910 m (6266 ft). See map.
- Mount Washington, Nh has a polar tundra climate with no true summer (Köppen-Geiger classification: ET).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Mount Washington, Nh is situated in or near the boreal rain forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is -3 degrees Celsius (26.6 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.7 °C (44.5°F). This indicates that the continentality type is continental, subtype subcontinental.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 2513.6 mm (99 inches) which is equivalent to 2513.6 Litres/m² (61.65 Gallons/ft²).
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Mount Washington, Nh you would come out nearest to the climate station at Albany, Western Australia, Australia where you would find a Mediterranean climate.
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of Mount Washington, Nh, Usa Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 133.9 kms (83.2 miles) NNW
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 157.3 kms (97.7 miles) WNW
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) WNW
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 148.7 kms (92.4 miles) W
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 59.4 kms (36.9 miles) WNW
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 63.2 kms (39.3 miles) WSW
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 63.2 kms (39.3 miles) WSW
- Cornwall, Vt, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) WSW
- Chelsea, Vt, Usa - 96.6 kms (60 miles) WSW
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 151.7 kms (94.3 miles) SSW
- Farmington, Me, Usa - 131.3 kms (81.6 miles) NE
- Lewiston, Me, Usa - 107.9 kms (67.1 miles) ESE
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) SE
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) S
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) S