| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mount Washington, Nh in February is very cold at -15 °C (5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -10.5 °C (13.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -19.6 °C (-3.3 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in February is dampish. A sizable 217.4mm (8.6in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:46 long and the longest day is 11:01 long with an average length of 10:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Mount Washington, Nh February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Mount Washington, Nh, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Mount Washington, Nh:
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 133.9 kms (83.2 miles) NNW
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 157.3 kms (97.7 miles) WNW
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) WNW
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 148.7 kms (92.4 miles) W
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 59.4 kms (36.9 miles) WNW
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 63.2 kms (39.3 miles) WSW
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 63.2 kms (39.3 miles) WSW
- Cornwall, Vt, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) WSW
- Chelsea, Vt, Usa - 96.6 kms (60 miles) WSW
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 151.7 kms (94.3 miles) SSW
- Farmington, Me, Usa - 131.3 kms (81.6 miles) NE
- Lewiston, Me, Usa - 107.9 kms (67.1 miles) ESE
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) SE
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) S
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) S