| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mount Washington, Nh in May is very cool at 1.6 °C (34.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in May is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in May is wettish. Around 190.8mm (7.5in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 14:09 long and the longest day is 15:14 long with an average length of 14:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Mount Washington, Nh May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Mount Washington, Nh, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Mount Washington, Nh:
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 133.9 kms (83.2 miles) NNW
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 157.3 kms (97.7 miles) WNW
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) WNW
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 148.7 kms (92.4 miles) W
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 59.4 kms (36.9 miles) WNW
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 63.2 kms (39.3 miles) WSW
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 63.2 kms (39.3 miles) WSW
- Cornwall, Vt, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) WSW
- Chelsea, Vt, Usa - 96.6 kms (60 miles) WSW
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 151.7 kms (94.3 miles) SSW
- Farmington, Me, Usa - 131.3 kms (81.6 miles) NE
- Lewiston, Me, Usa - 107.9 kms (67.1 miles) ESE
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) SE
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) S
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) S